Customer Service AnalystMy client in the financial industry is eagerly searching for a Customer Service Analyst to support completion of daily activities performed within the...
Blue Coat Analyst
6 Month Initial Contract
Excellent Day Rate
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Blue Coat Analyst to join their London based team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience as business analyst within financial institutes demonstrating awareness of Information Security policies and Technology Risk Management from an enterprise / banking context
- Knowledge and experience with design, implementation and operational support for with Bluecoat Proxy
- Demonstrable experience of working with and implementing a variety of security tools and controls
- Experience of creating high quality test cases and documentation.
- Strong understanding of information security standards & frameworks (NIST, CIS, ISO27001 etc.)
- Implementation of security controls
- Solid understanding of Blue Coat security systems
- Subject matter expertise in technical architecture and design of solutions involving Blue Coat systems
- Security Incident Management
- SIEM/Threat Management
- Cloud Security
- Change Management
- Data Loss Prevention
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age