Content Editor/ Marketing CommunicationsMy client within the life and pensions industry is eagerly looking for a Content Editor to join their busy team. The main...
Junior Content Editor / Web Copywriter - London - Contract
Our client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Junior Content Editor / Web Copywriter to join the team in Central London on a contract basis.
The main focus for the role will be to create, re-purpose and edit all digital content on the main website and app, taking ownership of developing content within our CMS system (Sitecore) from a copy perspective and making sure the pages are built to design spec with correct tone of voice and writing for mobile first.
The Web Editor will have experience in being a web copywriter, web editor and creative content producer who can quickly translate the new marketing brand guidelines and tone of voice into editorial that promotes the products and services, engaging our target audience and members. Also highly experienced working with dynamic marketing teams and understands the importance of developing content in line with content strategies and brand guidelines.
Junior Content Editor / Web Copywriter Experience:
- Experience creating, editing and publishing for digital websites
- Experience writing high quality copy using best practice in SEO, keyword generation and writing for mobile first
- Must have experience in following marketing brand guidelines, copy decks, TOV guidelines/style guides when creating new or re-purposing old content
- Experience with using Sitecore CMS or equivalent CMS systems
- Skills working closely with Content Production teams (internal & external) to plan delivery of work to deadline
- Experience with working directly with UX, PR and creative agencies to understand wider marketing strategies and how they may apply to creating content
- Strong grounding in digital content marketing, community management and content distribution channels is desirable
- Excellent MS Office experience, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Photoshop, In-design and Dreamweaver
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to manage and reconcile competing priorities
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Junior Content Editor / Web Copywriter please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age