Senior IT Security Consultants are required by this client who is one of the leading Cyber Security Consultancies to provide Advisory and Security Solutions to...
AWS Security Architect
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunication companies are looking for a AW Security Architect to join their team in Newbury an an initial 3 month contract.
The successful AWS Security Architect will have a wealth of experience in AWS as our client needs someone who is able to document the business security requirements for AWS across all the designated Working Groups in an understandable format that can be used by the business going forward.
Rate: £450 per day
The purpose of the role is to:
- Collaborate with IT Architects to develop the overall architecture of the clients presence in the Cloud and in particular in AWS
- Architect the security VPCs and architecture in AWS in cooperation with the Technology Security Architecture and Operation teams
- Conceptualize and design IAM and UAM (User Access Management) in the AWS and integrate PUAM the clients native solutions (Cyberark) in cooperation with the PUAM Design Authority
- Architect and design additional security controls such as:
- OS Hardening
- Logging and monitoring
- Endpoint protection and DLP
- Database access management
- Tagging and automated security controls
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in designing security controls in AWS
- AWS architecture professional certification or proven AWS architectural experience
- Specific knowledge of AWS Security controls such as CloudTrail, CloudWatch, VPC and VPC Security Groups, AWS inspector, AWS WAF, AWS IAM
- Knowledge of common information technology management / compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and privacy requirements, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Protection and Payment Card Industry (PCI)/Data Security Standard.
- Knowledge in Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of User Access Management, Identity Access Management, 2FA, LDAP and TACACS/Radius systems
If this would be of interest to you and would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age