Role: Finance Administrator / Accounts Payable AdministratorDuration: 12 month FTCLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking an Administrator to join a financial services organisation to join...
System Security Administrator
6 Month Initial Contract
Excellent Day Rate
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled System Security Administrator to join their Edinburgh based team.
- Provision, administration and trouble-shooting of Email Accounts within MS Exchange and Outlook.
- Use of Active Directory to create and administer Security Groups.
- Provision of Systems Security Tokens to Colleagues
- Provision and administration of shared files
- Provisioning of Mobile Devices, including BYOD.
- Processing and tracking of progress using the Service Now Enterprise Management Tool
- Application of ITIL Best Practices to achieve Systems Administration Service Level Agreements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills - the ability to achieve the correct balance of communication between Business Areas and Technical Teams is a key skill set.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail.
- A commitment to Team working
- Versatility and Flexibility, complemented by overall positivity.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age