PMO Manager/ PMO Team LeaderMy client is looking for a PMO Manager & Team Leader's to join their ever expanding business operating within the financial...
GDPR BA / PMO - 6 months - Ipswich
We are currently recruiting for a GDPR Business Analyst / PMO to join one of our clients for a 6 month initial contract based in Ipswich. This role is part of a small core Corporate IT project team who are working closely with the central team and other GDPR business leads to deliver GDPR remediations.
This role has been created to support both Corporate IT led GDPR project and the delivery of BAU workstreams which include training, communication, contract reviews, standards and guidelines.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of the GDPR regulation and its impact to Financial institutions is essential
- Knowledge and experience of how to move an organisation towards GDPR compliance highly desirable
- Solid business analysis skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Able to provide clarity and interpretation of legislative requirements though appropriate investigations
- Attention to detail
- Organised, structured and methodical
- Structured documentation
- Able to accurately minute meetings and track actions
- Experience of working in the area of compliance
- Working in a financial services organisation - preferably insurance
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Dynamic, proactive and customer-facing
- PMO experience an advantage
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age