Agile MI/Data AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile MI/Data Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6...
Agile MI/Data Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile MI/Data Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Technology or Finance background
- Project methodology experience (e.g. Agile, 6 Sigma, Lean, SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills or experience in order to create, calculate and drive enterprise metrics and reporting
- Experience in building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts, communicating and influencing effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Experience in coaching / mentoring project team members or developing training content a plus
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age