Senior C# DeveloperOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior C# Developer to join their London based team for 6...
Senior BI Developer - Permanent - London Bridge
I am currently recruiting for a Senior BI Developer to join my client, an international FinTech business on a permanent basis in London Bridge.
The Senior BI Developer will joining the Group BI Development team who are responsible for developing a maintaining the Group BI platform, developing automated SSRS and Power BI reports, developing automated feeds to/from third parties and providing a centre of excellence for BI development across the group.
Key Skills required of the Senior BI Developer:
- Experience of data modelling and database design (3NF and/or dimensional)
- Data warehousing development experience
- Experience of ETL design
- Advanced SQL Server RDBMS and T-SQL skills
- SSIS knowledge
Key Responsibilities of the Senior BI Developer:
- Liaising with various stakeholders throughout the business
- Helping to translate stakeholder requirements into well-defined deliverables
- Making a strong contribution to architecture and design discussions within the team
- Designing and developing tactical and strategic BI solutions
- Liaising with application developers to ensure that business products are built with BI in mind
If this role would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age