My client in the life sciences industry are looking for a Software Engineer to join them for an initial 3 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple development systems and standards within the Digital Development and Innovation Labs team and will need to have an understanding of how technology can be brought to life to support business challenges.
Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills:
- Experience using some of the following Serverless Technologies: Containers (Docker/Vagrant), Ansible, Automated Deployment tools, AWS, Azure
- Worked within a DevOps environment
- Experience working as a lead developer and leading high impact change projects
- Agile delivery experience
- Full Stack Development and familiarity with mobile development
- Ability to articulate vision and mission and goals that inspires and motivate teams to action
- Ability to and simplify complex problems, articulate trade-offs resulting in cut-through
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Work closely with labs leadership and global counterparts to develop strong, agile and scalable technical infrastructure across Digital Development and Labs tea
- Delivery and support of the digital products required
- Accountability for Technical Stack of each product
- Set local and global standards for Technology stacks. Includes AWS / Azure management, DevOps, Testing, Coding Standards.
If you feel you have the right skill set and would like to know more details, please apply!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age