Senior Project Managers with experience of delivering large technology change projects during major Mergers, Acquisition or Company Divestment programmes are urgently sought by this Tier...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Strong record of delivering IT Infrastructure Projects.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Must be prepared to get into the detail and drive multiple people to time lines.
- Strong Governance experience
- Payments experience
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age