Cloud Network EngineerContractAre you a Cloud Network Engineer looking for your next contract?We are recruiting for a growing IT department within a global media...
CA / Splunk Engineer
Urgent requirement for a monitoring engineer who is experienced in deployment, architecture and implementing monitoring solutions. Our client requires either CA APM or UIM engineers with Splunk as a secondary skill set.
As the CA / Splunk engineer you will have :
- Experience in deployment, architecture and implementing monitoring solutions
- Excellent background of Operating Systems infrastructure technologies and application containers
- Demonstrable knowledge of enterprise class APM toolsets (CA/Splunk) is essential
- Highly focused on providing a quality service and a dedicated self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Understanding and aptitude to define and deploy monitoring improvements across a large disparate infrastructure
- A solid understanding of cloud based technologies
- Ideally holds an ITIL foundation qualification
- Ideally holds a degree in an IT discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age