Solutions ArchitectOur financial client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Solutions Architect to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Product Architect to join their team based in Newbury for a 1 year contract.
- Work with the Product Design Authority, ensuring that the Product Requirements (as defined within the Market Requirements Specification (MRS) and granulised into functional and non-functional requirements within the Business Requirements Specification (BRS)) are met by owning the overall design
- Responsible for translation of functional and non-functional requirements into solutions that span the end-to-end product ambition; including service experience; customer interfaces; development requirements; capex/opex budget needs and detailed costs
- Work within a large scale virtual team (approx..50+) to determine product and service technical building blocks and how they interact with each other
- Deliver a solution which is modular in design to enable elements to be broken into distinct components for delivery decisions, underpinning the best execution of the business case
- Work with the Product Design Authority to have complete oversight of the scope/ nature of design testing and review/ signoff of exit documentation for build & test
- To clearly articulate and provide guidance to the functional teams (Networks/ IT / Service Design/Technology Enablement Services/Customer Services/Security/Regulatory/Legal/Go to Market etc.) on the interpretation of the MRS. Assisting the functional teams in development of key NPD deliverables.
Top 3 Skills Required:
- Broad understanding of the carrier market and specific needs of that customer segment, including: understanding of network topologies and technologies; carrier product design, functionality, commercials and operations; and carriers' business issues and challenges
- Broad understanding of fixed connectivity products, cost elements and commercial offers (MPLS, IP - VPN next generation IP data and voice)
- Evidenced experience of design, implementation and roll out of Telecoms Products and Services, preferably gained in an international environment/global context
- Proactive individual, successful leading, and working within a virtual team with the ability to Influence and build effective relationships with peers across the business
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age