EUC Desktop Support Technician Urgent requirement for a desktop support technician to work with our client in London. As the desktop technician you will be...
Desktop Support - SC Cleared
Urgent requirement for a Desktop Analyst to provide 2nd line support, maintain desktop IT services and to provide desktop support to employees across multiple sites in the UK.
As the Desktop analyst you will be required to maintain;
- Desktops and laptops
- Fixed line telephony
- Mobile hand-held devices (e.g. PDA's, iPad's & Smart phones)
Your main responsibilities as the Desktop Analyst will include;
- Provide assistance by location for services such as Video Conferencing
- Provide specialised advice to other areas of on desktop IT services
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Respond to and manage escalated customer queries in a timely and effective manner
- Manage accuracy and timeliness of resource time reporting
- Liaise with key IT and Business stakeholders in the Incident, Problem and Change processes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age