PMO Delivery Specialist / P3M PMO Project DeliveryWe are currently seeking a PMO Delivery Specialist for a leading company based in Cambridge.The Project Management Office...
Product Support Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a Product Support Specialist to join one of our clients in Basingstoke.
- An in-depth knowledge of the variety of systems - Fleet Risk Manager, Datacheck, Fleet2, Staff Training Manager, DTCM, IT Support Systems
- Excellent analytical, procedural and technical skills
- Show an aptitude when dealing with many of the in-house or bespoke applications within the business
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint, SQL, HTML and CSS
- Work using own initiative and experience
- Confident to work with employees/managers at all levels and with minimum supervision
- Logical and analytical, with problem solving skills
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the principles of computer systems and business systems analysis
- Capable of prioritising and dealing with multiple work streams
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age