Senior Agile PMO Analyst 6 months EdinburghA well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Senior Agile PMO Analyst in their Edinburgh based team.The candidate...
Senior Pricing Analyst required for an initial three month period.
This role requires strong analytical skills:
- Use of analytics tools such as SQL, SAS, Tableau and Excel
- Strong communication, stakeholder mgmnt and influencing skills, excellent level of written/spoken English required
- Self- starter: able to work on own initiative, make decisions and implement them
- Organised and disciplined - able to manage delivery of multiple objectives
- Displays confidence and resilience, plus an energy to deliver results
- Ability to introduce new ways of thinking and an open mindedness to doing this differently.
- Driven to deliver on time, every time
- Able to think and work cross-functionally and across various countries/cultures
- Ability to create appropriate management information and insight from various sources of data
- Strong analytic background with revenue management and pricing experience
- Excellent team working skills
- Creative, 'out of the box' thinking
- Experience in the aviation industry and understands the commercial dynamics of the airfreight industry highly desirable
Other Desirable experience:
- Knowledge of revenue management and systems
- Experience of the cargo commercial environment
- Knowledge of revman and pricing in other industries
- Excellent PowerPoint ability
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age