We are looking for a Permanent Junior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who enjoys learning and working with AWS, Python or Bash.You will be building solutions to...
Infrastructure Engineer - Bracknell - 3 months
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join one of our clients for a 3 month contract based in Bracknell. You would be responsible for deploying Cisco Hardware and making changes as part of the project.
- Configure CISCO switches - upgrade IOS, apply configure and test
- Update DHCP scopes - amend scopes to point to right WLC and enable 2800 series AP's to work
- Configure CISCO AP's - build AP's using Cisco Prime and WLC
- Configure branch in Cisco Prime - build floor map and add AP's
- Work with WITI on cutover
- Cisco Switches
- Cisco wireless - AP / WLC
- Cisco Prime
Please note that this role does require Out of Hours work.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age