Digital Business Analyst - Adobe Sign Project - West London - Contract
My client is a FTSE 100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Business Analyst to work on the introduction of Adobe Sign for e-signatures / electronic signatures. This is to join its team in West London on a contract basis.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Reviews documents submitted for electronic and digital signature and analyses where fields need to go
- Has ability to learn and then understand whether it's a d or e requirement and what to do if not sure (e.g. research within the company or ask Adobe)
- Analyses document for process improvement opportunities
- Meets with customers as needed to understand requirements and negotiate implementation of suggestions
- Track the progress of tasks and quickly identifies where assistance/further insight is required from either the business or Adobe
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Must be a self-starter and able to work analytically & methodically
- Experience working on Digital projects, and with e-signatures, eSignatures or electronic signatures
- Any expeirence working within the Pharmaceuticals or FMCG industry is highly desirable.
- Able to communicate at all levels of a Global and Complex organisation, also with Adobe.
- Able to identify process improvements and excellent ability to negotiate and influence using clear explanation, rationale, facts and data
- Responsive, proactive, keeps things moving
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Digital Business Analyst. To apply to the Digital Business Analyst please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age