Business AnalystEdinburgh6 Month ContractYou will be part of a growing Business Analyst team in a retail banking environment and will work with both Business and...
Digital Business Analyst / Demand Analyst - Adobe Sign - West London
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Business Analyst or Demand Analyst to work on the introduction of Adobe Sign (e-signatures, eSignatures, electronic signatures)
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Reviews documents submitted for electronic and digital signature and analyses where sig fields need to go
- Has ability to learn and then understand whether it's a d or e requirement and what to do if not sure (e.g. research within the company or ask Adobe)
- Analyses document for process improvement opportunities
- Meets with customers as needed to understand requirements and negotiate implementation of suggestions
- Tracks progress of tasks and quickly identifies where assistance/further insight is required from either the business or Adobe (Does not waste too much time trying to resolve without making a clear request for help)
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Must be a self-starter and able to work analytically & methodically
- Able to communicate at all levels of a Global and Complex organisation, also with Adobe.
- Able to identify process improvements and excellent ability to negotiate and influence using clear explanation, rationale, facts and data
- Responsive, proactive, keeps things moving
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Digital Business Analyst / Demand Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age