Business AnalystEdinburgh6 Month ContractYou will be part of a growing Business Analyst team in a retail banking environment and will work with both Business and...
Urgent requirement for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for gathering data and understanding the business requirements.
As the Business Analyst your responsibilities will include;
- Process Mapping, Requirements Gathering knowledge of UML (Unified Modelling Language), capturing User Stories/Use Cases, using Casewise modelling tool proficient in the use of PowerPoint/Visio,
- Identifying business challenges and opportunities to support stakeholders articulate their business needs.
- Elicit and analyse the requirements and data to support solution design, creating functional specifications and models.
- Develop a good understanding of processes and associated tools and resources throughout the business.
- Contribute to the development of new process through the analysis of relevant data and the construction of new solutions
- Identify and promote opportunities to continually improve delivery of stakeholder requirements.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation to support change to processes and business solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age