Senior Project Managers with experience of delivering large technology change projects during major Mergers, Acquisition or Company Divestment programmes are urgently sought by this Tier...
Project Manager urgently required to direct, implement and deliver small to medium size business projects ranging from standard to more complex projects. As a Project Manager you will be working in the IT & Networks Business Unit and will be responsible for managing change to internal IT systems.
The successful Project Manager will have;
- A good understanding of delivering Infrastructure solutions, both in house and in the cloud.
- Knowledge of delivering Networks changes to support IT implementations
- Knowledge of delivering by both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of eTOM, ITIL
As the project manager, your key responsibilities will include;
- Defining the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document
- Defining the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Managing the project budget allocation
- Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements
- Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders
- Use defined processes to manage changes to project scope, risks, issues and overall project governance
- Evaluating each project against its scope and objectives and produce a Project Closure Report.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age