Automation Tester / Developer Edinburgh 6 months Lorien's Edinburgh based financial services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Developer / Tester to join...
Front End Developer
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Front End Developer to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience designing interfaces for complex data rich applications for use in scalable environments.
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of issues that affect client side based applications, such as cross-browser issues, search engine optimisation, accessibility and web standards
- Accomplished design & strong coding skills undertaken in a distributed Agile environment following scrum methodology
- Strong communication & collaboration skills with ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Technical designers plus cross divisional technical teams and Business areas )
- Embraces change, is creative and innovative when applying testing solutions
- Very good technical and problem solving skills across a variety of platforms
- Hard working & excellent team player
- Experience of working on client facing roles on large systems implementation projects
- Strong understanding of development team ethics and principles.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age