AWS Architect 6 months LondonOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled AWS Architect to join their London based team for...
AWS Architect - 6 months - London
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled AWS Architect to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract to work on a large transformation programme.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Cloud platforms: Google, AWS, Azure, & Oracle
- Cloud solutions, including cloud native solutions, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Current enterprise infrastructure technologies
- Current application development technologies, approaches and life cycle
- Understanding of infrastructure management to the banks security standards and controls
- Proven track record of bridging the gap between infrastructure and application development teams
- Experience of negotiating and influencing at senior level stakeholders, potentially with different drivers/ambitions
- Strong presentation skills
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age