Graduate Support Engineer Permanent London Bridge I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Support Engineer to join my client, a leading international FinTech business, at...
Premium Support Engineer - Windows - Banking
We are currently recruiting for a Premium Support Engineer for a large IT Service Provider working on site at one of the world largest banks based in London on an initial contract until the end of April.
The successful candidates will ideally come from a banking / insurance background and have experience of providing IT support to premium level users via the Service Desk. Strong customer service & communication skills required, along with more in-depth technical ability to perform 2nd line type technical support.
The team that these roles sit within operates on a very technical service desk with an 80% first point fix rate.
- Incident resolution via service desk tools or direct desk side engagement with the customer.
- Customer coaching.
- Involvement in project implementation and moves and changes.
- Support of Remote Working.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other support teams, other Head Office areas and external service providers.
- Participate in testing new applications and hardware as required.
- Communicate effectively with key business users regarding day-to-day support.
- Overall understanding of desktop services and the supporting infrastructure to be able to prioritise faults, estimate fix times.
- Strong analytical skills to quickly assess situations, their impact and options for resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Experience providing IT Support to customers at all levels
- Market Data support (Reuters / Bloomberg)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Windows 7
- Lotus Notes
- Blackberry's / iOS & Android Support
- Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
- Previous support experience within the Banking / Insurance sector
If this role is of interest please contact me for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age