Product Manager Brighton 3 months initially We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join one of our clients on a 3 month initial...
Our client is in urgent demand for an available Digital Product Owner. You will manage the relationship, engagement and stakeholders for an In-flight entertainment system that's compatible with mobile apps devices
As the Digital Product Owner you will have the following experience and skills:
- Relationship Building/management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Business Analysis and project management
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Sprint meetings every other week
- Working with the Business Analyst, Solutions Architect, and other teams, help drive a monitoring and measurement solution (data layer potentially). Phase 1 monitoring (is the system working, if not diagnosis), Phase 2 planning, measurement - understanding customer behaviour, conversion challenges (i.e.: Analytics solution)
- Ongoing engagement between the design team and dev team to ensure both prioritisation and feasibility of delivery.
This is to work across two locations in London (West and central London). The candidate must be available with a short notice period.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age