A Service Delivery Manager is required by this Major IT Consultancy to provide the key client interface for the delivery of IT Support services as...
Role: Service Delivery Leader / Service Delivery Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an IT Services organisation that requires a Service Delivery Manager to join their expanding team. You will have access to excellent in house training in order to develop your career with a growing organisation along with a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be accountable for the performance of outsourced/contracted technology services meeting the business and customer requirements with a clear focus on cost management. You will be responsible for the end to end management of workplace services technology; the role will require outstanding leadership and governance skills to govern these services effectively.
- Demonstrable experience of contract and service governance within a complex on/offshore outsourced partner environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and financial management
- Demonstrable management and alignment of service management services to the needs of the business
- Practical operation of ITIL service delivery processes
- Previous experience of governing IT service delivery by 3rd party strategic partners
The Service Delivery Manager role will be based in Milton Keynes and comes with a competitive salary along with a fantastic benefits package inclusive of:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefit options
If you're a Service Delivery Manager that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age