Change Portfolio Manager / Business Change Portfolio ManagerWe are currently seeking a candidate to work as a Change Portfolio Manager for an financial Services company...
Change Portfolio Manager / Business Change Portfolio Manager
We are currently seeking a candidate to work as a Change Portfolio Manager for an financial Services company in the Shropshire area. The Portfolio Manager will be accountable for the overall control and management of the Change Portfolio you will be the guardian for the portfolio having ownership of the continuous improvement of the portfolio process and roadmapping for the strategy and planning of portfolio scoping.
To be successful in the role you must be highly organised, motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join this team and to help continuously improve delivery performance and develop the capability of the team and business. The person will come from a similar Portfolio Change Management background ready to hit the ground running.
You will have the following day to day responsibilities;
- Driving the discussion with strategy and planning to identify and align programme streams to strategic initiatives
- Keep on top of the long term portfolio plan, articulating the plan to all levels of the business stakeholders including regular communication with C-Level stakeholders
- Own and facilitate change control against the portfolio supporting the Head of Change to drive key decisions within the business
- Actively promote the value and benefits of the function within the wider organisation, representing the function across the group
- Operating at a senior level within the organisation to support the head of function with the delivery of strategic objectives for Change Management Please call or send your CV for further details
The candidate will be able to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholder, with the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes if conflicts occur. They will have excellent decision making ability and be able to identify opportunities for process change, seeking to maximise delivery performance. They will be able to handle pressure and be adaptable to change.
Please call or send your CV through for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age