Sage Project Manager Contract London Bridge I am currently recruiting for a Sage Project Manager to join my clients, an international FinTech business headquartered London...
Sage Project Manager - Contract - London Bridge
I am currently recruiting for a Sage Project Manager to join my clients, an international FinTech business headquartered London Bridge, on a 3 month contract initially.
A Sage Project Manager t will be responsible for owning and managing the implementation of Sage 30. Currently in the initiation phase, this role will require full E2E project lifecycle experience, including requirements gathering, developing a solution roadmap, project managing the successful implementation, and go-live support and handover.
Key Skills Required of the Sage Project Manager:
- Experience implementing and managing Sage systems (or other financial systems)
- Experience working on improvement programmes with Finance teams to optimise workload and automated processed
- Project Management and Business Analysis experience (documentation , stakeholder management and requirements gathering)
- MS SQL Server configuration skills
- Experience of configuring and administering other ERP or CRM software
Key Responsibilities of the Sage Project Manager:
- Documenting business processes and proposed Sage ERP V3 solution
- Working E2E to implement and manage the rollout of Sage 300
- Configuration of Sage to meet business requirements
- Facilitating and hosting user workshops
- Providing post implementation support and ensuring a smooth transition to various teams
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age