An IT Operations Engineer is required to join the Service Operations team to provide a stable platform for all of the group products. The Service...
Graduate IT Support Engineer - Permanent - London Bridge
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate IT Support Engineer to join my client, a leading international FinTech business, at their office in London Bridge on a permanent basis.
A Graduate IT Support Engineer is required to join the Service Ops team in order to provide in-house support for IT users in the UK and some remote support for international users. This role is ideal for someone passionate and with a real drive to develop a career in IT.
Key Skills Required of the Graduate IT Support Engineer:
- Technical IT related degree
- Some relevant working experience would be beneficial - this can be voluntary or paid
- Baseline knowledge of networking and security practices
- Excellent written a verbal communication skills with a keen focus on customer service
- A passion to develop a career within IT by either taking on your own projects or self-taught particular skills
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate IT Support Engineer:
- Addressing end-user tickets raised relating to desktop hardware and operating systems, software and connectivity issues
- Walking users through application and hardware set up
- Troubleshooting hardware, OS and application issues such as mobiles, Macs, Windows.
- Troubleshoot application issues across a wide variety of vendors
- Assisting with desktop moves and general hardware/desktop setup - Please note, some heavy lifting may be necessary
What will you receive in return?
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of tools and tech
- Free breakfast/snacks
- Weekly drinks/social events
- Modern offices with a games/chill out area
- Access to a range of conferences and external events in the agile, FinTech and tech space
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age