Senior Project Managers with experience of delivering large technology change projects during major Mergers, Acquisition or Company Divestment programmes are urgently sought by this Tier...
Project Manager - 6 months - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract in Bracknell.
- Experience as an IT infrastructure Senior PM
- Experience with Unified Communications and Client Virtualisation
- Experience in delivering large and complex projects
- Experience managing a team consisting of internal and external resources, including building and managing 3rd party supplier relationships
- Proven experience of aligning divergent views of key stakeholders in order to move projects forward
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Proven track record in project and team leadership skills
- Proven track record of cost control practices
- Ability to build and manage relationships, and influence at all levels including Directors and Board level sponsors
- Recognised internally and externally as a thought leader/key influencer in own area of expertise
- High degree of commercial and value management skills including ability to interpret and work with financial appraisals and NPV, ability to develop business cases and use effective value judgement to recommend changes to project scope / direction
- Project Management Professional Qualification (PMP)
- Association for Project Management Qualification (APM)
- Professional Project Management qualification (Prince2© Practitioner)
- Further professional development to advance skills
- Retail experience
- VMware Horizon
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age