We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work with our leading Insurance client in Ipswich on a contract basis. You will own...
Software Project Manager - Ipswich - 6 months
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Ipswich. We are looking for someone who has experience within financial services or insurance industries.
- Project Management experience with global software development and deployment, managing technology teams, with a proven history of IT management in project management
- Experience managing technology teams, with a proven history of IT management
- Experience in managing leadership level business relationships within the insurance or financial services industries with experience in broking / billing systems
- Certification in, or a strong working knowledge of, a structured approach to project and program management - preferably PMP and PRINCE2
- Ability to understand Stakeholder requirements, their strategies, goals, processes and problems and document them in an organised and formal manner, prioritising feedback, new requirements and service change requests
- Strong written documentation skills
- Strong understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Agile, with hands-on experience transitioning an organisation from Waterfall to Agile
- Experience with the development of IT system monitoring tools; both infrastructure and application monitoring
- Detailed understanding of Enterprise Monitoring & Alerting including Application and Infrastructure.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age