Senior Project Managers with experience of delivering large technology change projects during major Mergers, Acquisition or Company Divestment programmes are urgently sought by this Tier...
Regulatory Project Manager
12 month Contract
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Regulatory Project Manager who has worked on previous Business Change projects. The successful Project Manager will have previous Asset Management experience as well as the following:
- Business change experience at Project Manager/Lead level
- Knowledge of MiFID (from a non-technical perspective) and general asset management exposure/regulatory framework understanding.
- Self-starter capable of working in a team of 3 - rolling sleeves up and getting hands dirty
- Must take responsibility for a large work stream while working in tandem with other PM's.
- Personable and friendly approach needed.
- Able to listen, understand and absorb information quickly.
Specific culture fit requirements:
- Highly organised with a real eye for detail, strong approach but not to ruffle feathers.
- Happy working with minimal direction and support.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age