Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Regulatory Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract. They are looking for someone with data analysis skills, MI, risk experience and good knowledge of the tool planview.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
Meetings and stakeholder management:
- Reviewing delivery plans and application statuses.
- Identification of Risks Issues and dependencies.
- Liaison with stakeholders regarding scopes and specifications
- Updating the Planview tool.
- Providing MI.
- Input into the Programme Board deck.
- Organising and running working group meetings, e.g. organising rooms, invitations, actions, etc.
- Scope details - verifying with technical staff, amending database records, replaying extracts with Towers, maintaining logs.
- Linking server, apps and responsible business owners.
- Diligent, accurate and timely data analysis.
- Meta Data Analysis - statistical assessments and produce recommendations.
- Discussions with Risk, Security et al around prioritisation and approach to workloads.
- Developing approach to future phases based on analysis and stakeholder consultation.
- Create process diagrams.
- Working with platform teams to introduce process improvements.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age