Technical Business AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Technical Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6...
Technical Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Technical Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
Business analyst will be responsible for the discovery of vulnerable server's ownership and links. Without accurate discovery at risk applications and servers will not be remediated. Failure to remediate may lead to PRA/ICO fines, increased risk exposure for our customers.
Meetings and stakeholder management:
- Programme Board deck input.
- Providing MI.
- Organising and running working group meetings, e.g. organising rooms, invitations, actions, etc.
- Running fortnightly CIO tower review meetings.
- Reviewing delivery plans and application statuses.
- Diligent, accurate and timely data analysis.
- Maintaining contact lists.
- Linking server, apps and CIO towers.
- Analysis of server details - verifying with technical staff, looking up source systems, amending database records, replaying extracts with Towers, maintaining logs.
- Overseeing feeds between source systems.
- Meta Data Analysis - statistical assessments and produce recommendations.
- Liaising with source system experts.
- Discussions with Risk, Security et al around prioritisation and approach to workloads.
- Developing approach to future phases based on analysis and stakeholder consultation.
- Create process diagrams.
- Working with platform teams to introduce process improvements.
- Shared mailbox management.
- Individual query investigation.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age