Business ManagerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Manager to join their London based team for 6 months initial...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Manager to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Sound experience of operational & financial management and planning.
- Highly capable influencing, communication and presentation skills; able to explain and present simple to complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and ability to use information to develop creative value add solutions is essential.
- Proven track record in collaborating with stakeholders across multiple regions, functions & roles.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a leadership support or business management role.
- Model behaviours in line with the Leadership standards.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age