Training Project Manager SAP ERP West London ContractMy client a top FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a Training Project Manager to...
Training Manager (Finance Transformation) - London - Contract
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are recruiting for a Training Manager with Finance Experience to join the team on a contract basis
Training Manager (Finance Transformation) Role:
- To develop role-based training plan to support the solutions implementation in the Finance transformation, that will be rolled out across the regions and the markets
- Identify and understand target audiences and develop the training needs analysis to support a number of different tolls and processes that are being implemented
- Design and develop the training plan and identify the right activities/interventions that meets the learning needs
- Implement and manage the training roll out, as outlined by the Training plan against the overall Programme Milestones and in support of the Change Management plan.
Training Manager (Finance Transformation) Experience:
- Experienced training manager with a strong understanding of a finance environment with a good understanding of planning and forecasting systems or tools
- Have a strong grasp of best practice training methodology and be able to put it into practice
- Understanding of different learning channels media and best practice
- Effective stakeholder manager
- Ability to work with multiple markets and cultures effectively
- Strong training design and systems training development skills
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Training Manager (Finance Transformation) please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age