PMO Analyst / Project CoordinatorMy client in the life and pensions industry is looking to take on 2 PMO Analyst on a permanent basis to...
Role: BI Developer / BI Analyst / BI Engineer Location:
We are seeking a BI Developer on behalf of a Financial Services company in their offices in Telford, in this role you will be responsible for the delivery of secure and efficient data products to project timescales. You will be working within a multi-disciplined data squad using agile methodologies to support the delivery of data-driven technology projects.
- To build MI reports that will be distributed to business stakeholders
- Closely work with wider project teams to understand the requirements for the reports
- Create technical designs and as required present to the relevant business stakeholders
- Undertake design, code and unit testing reviews to ensure quality
- Ensuring that all deliverables are developed to agreed and appropriate time and quality
- Business Objects or similar reporting tool
- Informatica or similar ETL tool
- Ideally Oracle knowledge
- Experience operating in a Datawarehouse environment ideally
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Bonus plans
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age