SharePoint SMEUrgent requirement for a SharePoint SME to sit between IT and business users, as an internal consultant. To both understand and interpret IT and...
Urgent requirement for a SharePoint SME to sit between IT and business users, as an internal consultant. To both understand and interpret IT and technical aspects of the system whilst, supporting and training users and driving system usage and adoption.
As the SharePoint SME, your key focus areas will include;
- Working with the Design Lead, shape the use of SharePoint as a key collaboration, document management and communications tool within the business;
- Evaluate Business requirements to determine the best tool to do the job
- Be an internal consultant for SharePoint by understanding what can be achieved through using SharePoint to solve business issues and helping to configure SharePoint
- Responsible for advising on the most effective and efficient use of the SharePoint system;
- Keep up to date with the evolution of the SharePoint and Office 365 tools (Teams, OneDrive, Yammer) system product in the marketplace;
SharePoint SME training and qualifications:
- SharePoint admin
- SharePoint consulting experience
- Business process development
- CSS (basic)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age