We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work with our leading Insurance client in Ipswich on a contract basis. You will own...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work with our leading Insurance client in Ipswich on a contract basis. You will own delivery of a couple of business outcomes that will be delivered as part of the overall programme. You will need to co-ordinate the upfront work, oversee delivery, testing and implementation.
- Experience of both waterfall and agile delivery methods and understanding appropriate applications of each
- Proven experience of managing offshore vendor project delivery
- Excellent business facing skills
- Experience of managing full IT project lifecycle from idea to through to hand-over to operational support
- Previously worked in a financial services and Insurance organisations
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders to report on progress against agreed deliverables and to highlight/escalate any issues or barriers to delivery
- Have experience and ability to be part of a programme but drive things independently too
- Delivered projects using other agile methodologies such as KanBan, ScrumBan
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age