Senior Agile PMO Analyst 6 months EdinburghA well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Senior Agile PMO Analyst in their Edinburgh based team.The candidate...
Senior Agile PMO Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Senior Agile PMO Analyst in their Edinburgh based team.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skill set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Experience working as a PMO in retail banking/similar environment.
- Expertise in tools such as MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc), Oracle, SharePoint.
- Support the Programme in the implementation of agreed regular progress-reporting mechanisms for all workstreams and thereby monitor routine progress of them as well as assisting the Programme Manager in the preparation of the programme status/highlights reports to board level.
- Experience providing secretariat activities including meeting minutes, actions, input papers to meetings, terms of reference (ToRs) and communications to stakeholders.
- Responsible for quality assurance activities for various Programme deliverables, maintenance of Programme repositories (SharePoint) and ensure compliance to established processes.
- Establish risk, issue and change-control processes and templates, and assist the Programme in its delivery.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age