Role: Finance Administrator / Accounts Payable AdministratorDuration: 12 month FTCLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking an Administrator to join a financial services organisation to join...
Role: Finance Administrator / Accounts Payable Administrator
Duration: 12 month FTC
We are seeking an Administrator to join a financial services organisation to join an expanding team to provide efficient and effective administration of daily tasks in the Finance department, the role will open up an opportunity to develop into role involving more responsibilities and the potential to develop new skills as training and guidance will provided in the role.
- Raise Purchase Orders on IT cost centres on behalf of the IT team ensuring the P2P process is adhered to
- Maintain contractor documentation with associated information on a weekly basis
- Receipts goods and services, assist Accounts Payable in the processing of invoices
- Accurately update administration systems internally
- Maintain processing requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to balance a high volume of tasks and remain organised and efficient
- Confident to challenge process
- Clerical accuracy
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits.
Please send through your CV if this is something you would like to be considered for.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age