Agile Specialist 6 Months EdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Agile Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team working on a...
Agile Specialist - 6 Months - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Agile Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team working on a large transformational change programme.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skill set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Embed Agile working practices within all Process Team activities/initiatives and ALM tool support e.g. JIRA and confluence
- Organise & Facilitate team ceremonies.
- Helping team learn to self-organise
- Deputise for Process Delivery Lead for Programme ceremonies & requests
- Identify cross team dependencies
- Management of front door for identifying constraints
- Assuring regular team reporting and communication activities are completed on time
Should this position be of interest please and you hold the above skill set please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age