Role: Complaints AnalystLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Complaints Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation to work within their Customer Services function;...
Role: Complaints Analyst
We are seeking a Complaints Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation to work within their Customer Services function; the role will require you to have an analytical mind-set, keen eye for detail and excellent customer service skills. You will be joining an organisation that rewards employees for hard work and you will be in control of your own career development with a clear plan in place to ensure you know what is required.
- You will be a member of an efficient team of complaints handlers within the Customer Services team identifying root cause on issues to resolve service issues in line with best practice methods
- Ensuring decision are communicated effectively to customers either written or verbal communication to come to a satisfactory resolution
- You will be required to provide regular assessments of implications to the business following investigation of any complaints and reporting on corrective actions required
- Freedom to advise on process improvements and service improvements in line with investigations to ensure the business is always learning from any mistakes.
- Demonstrable experience working within a similar customer focused environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to communicate effectively via verbal or written methods
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age