Service Desk AnalystI am currently recruiting for a number of Service Desk Analysts based in Nottingham on a 4 month contract for a large IT...
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Senior Service Transition Analyst, to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skillset and develop your experience.
As a Senior Service Transition Analyst will support the Service Transition Manager in creating an environment that facilitates high performance and collaborative working within Service Transition Management and across Service Operations functions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist the Service Transition Manager in leading, motivating and delivering all functions that sit within the Service Operations Service Transition Management structure.
- Assist in driving the Service Transition Management function to deliver against Group, Team and individual targets in line with company objectives.
- Contribute to and complete day-to-day BAU activities aligned to Senior Service Transition Analysts.
- Support the development of a clear strategy, aligned to Service Transition Management goals and objectives.
- Assist and support in Development of the function and Service Transition Coordinators in order to establish a highly effective and successful team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Service Management/Service Transition Management role
- Ability to follow and ensure collective adherence to process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to apply methodical and logical approach to Service Transition
- Ability to make decisions and drive transition
The Senior Service Transition Analyst role will be based in Prudhoe and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a Service Transition Analyst that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age