PHP Developer Permanent Bradford PHP, MySQL, LAMP, AgileWe are currently seeking a Junior/Mid-level PHP Developer to join a design company in Bradford on a permanent...
IT Project Manager (Documentation and Compliance) - Dublin Based
My client is a Large Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to support an eCommerce team in Documentation Management
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Good communion skills both verbal and written
- Assistance to other team members and to vendors on what is required to be fully compliant in all their documentation and approval processes
- Management of documentation flows and the Program documentation repository on Sharepoint
- Management of Sharepoint for the Program - previous use and expertise of SP would be advantageous
- Management of xls spreadsheets in relation to key project and Program documentation and reporting on documentation status
- The successful candidate would ideally have experience in the software development lifecycle and any pharma experience would be advantageous but not an absolute requirement
- The successful candidate would have a flexible approach as this will be an evolving role, will welcome new opportunities and have good MS xls, ppt and (if possible) visio skills.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Project Manager.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age