EUC Desktop Support Technician Urgent requirement for a desktop support technician to work with our client in London. As the desktop technician you will be...
EUC Desktop Support Technician
Urgent requirement for a desktop support technician to work with our client in London. As the desktop technician you will be expected to provide high quality, professional, second line Desktop support for Enterprise IT Services across all sites.
As the Desktop Technician you will have a strong understanding of desktop devices including;
- Windows operating systems
- VPN and remote solutions
- Blackberry, iPad, iPhone
- Networking & Infrastructure
- Active directory
- Virtual machines
Key responsibilities as the Desktop Engineer will include;
- Ensuring that support calls are managed and resolved to the highest professional standard and within agreed target times
- Apply workarounds and resolutions to IT Incidents
- Carrying out diagnostic or test procedures to identify the cause of an incident either remotely or by visiting the customer
- Once workarounds are in place, document details and feed into the Problem Management process to identify and resolve repeat incidents as problems.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age