Head of Stress TestingOur Banking client is recruiting for a Head of Stress Testing to join there London team for a 6 month initial contract.Skills...
Head of Stress Testing
Our Banking client is recruiting for a Head of Stress Testing to join there London team for a 6 month initial contract.
- Have implemented/run a stress test environment at a major UK/European bank
- Solid understanding of Risk Management across risk groups (Credit Risk, and Liquidity Risk etc.)
- Prior experience in working on Risk Appetite/ICAAP/ Stress Testing at a Commercial Bank, Investment Bank, or consulting firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to distil technical information and present key facts to influence the decision making at senior management level.
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong academic background and product knowledge
- Familiarity with Regulatory environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships across a number of different areas
- Highly organized, with close attention to detail
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age