Business Analyst BristolWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients in Bristol in a permanent capacity. The purpose of...
Business Analyst - Bristol
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients in Bristol in a permanent capacity. The purpose of this role is to analyse business requirements, assess the impact of change, investigate options, develop and recommend potential solutions to support business change delivery.
- Life and pensions experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to select and apply relevant analytical and process engineering tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail, good fact finding skills and ability to make evaluative judgements based on both quantitative and qualitative information
- Able to use different techniques to elicit and capture business requirements, understanding which are best suited to a particular need
- Understands financial considerations and potential financial impacts of requirements and solutions options
- Business knowledge - Broad awareness of the Financial Services industry and the regulatory environment
- General understanding of project methodologies and approaches.
- Working knowledge of business analysis and information/data presentation techniques, including the standard MS software applications and Visio
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Proficient in a wide range of information / data presentation techniques, including the standard MS software applications and process modelling tools (e.g. Visio)
- Flexible and willing to travel and work across office sites, often at short notice, to provide initial and ongoing support through the lifecycle of a programme
If you think you would be a good fit for the role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age