Business AnalystEdinburgh6 Month ContractYou will be part of a growing Business Analyst team in a retail banking environment and will work with both Business and...
6 Month Contract
You will be part of a growing Business Analyst team in a retail banking environment and will work with both Business and IT stakeholders to deliver solutions that help meet strategic objectives. As a business analyst you will help identify appropriate solutions by analysing business problems and opportunities. The role will involve understanding complex business processes and identifying how systems can be used to solve business problems. You will be expected to model business processes using modelling techniques and tools, capture requirements and support the design/delivery of solutions.
The successful candidate will have previous Financial Services experience as well as the following:
- Full project life-cycle experience having worked, in a Business Analyst role, on a range of projects - ideally within the Financial Services sector
- Experience delivering projects using either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Strong process mapping background - applying formal process mapping techniques and methodologies such as BPMN
- Mapping the current state (as-is) and future state (to-be) for business processes and using process maps to help identify requirements
- Identifying, documenting and validating business requirements (functional, non-functional, data and reporting requirements)
- Experience of using industry standard business analysis tools like User Stories or UML
- Proven stakeholder management experience - managing relationships and communicating with Business and IT stakeholder at different levels in the organisation (onshore and offshore)
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age