A Principal ERP Consultant is required by this Tier 1 Consultancy, who work with a variety of clients within Leeds and Yorkshire, from football clubs...
A Principal ERP Consultant is required by this Tier 1 Consultancy, who work with a variety of clients within Leeds and Yorkshire, from football clubs to food manufacturers. The successful candidate will lead and develop engagements with clients on a variety of initiatives, from IT functional health checks to cloud computing and application development.
To be considered for this Principal ERP Consultant role you should have the following experience;
- Consulting or programme management/assurance/delivery experience on large scale ERP (vendor agnostic) transformation initiatives
- Business analysis within a technical environment
- Development and nurturing of consulting teams
- IT governance experience (ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF)
- Development of opportunities with new clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global consultancy who have a unique regional model in the Yorkshire market, with the chance to help shape conversations with early adoption clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age