UX Designer Edinburgh 4 months Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled UX Designer to join their Edinburgh based...
UX Designer required to join one of the world's leading information organisations. This is to support the ongoing development of my clients business model by developing business and customer relationship tools across subscription, advertising and customer services. Working as part of a cross discipline, agile team. Working closely with stakeholders and internal users to deeply understand their needs and synthesise findings with the rest of the team.
- Proven experience as a UX designer with a strong focus on UCD
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills
- Sketch, Invision, Marvel or Balsamiq
- Experience working with information, SaaS or data platforms
- Ability to balance customer needs with business goals
- Innovative, problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Skilled in facilitating collaborative UX sessions such as design studios and sketching sessions to reach a shared point of view on product features
- Ability to prototype from sketching through to interactive outputs
- Experience in planning and conducting user testing sessions
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders and the wider team
- Create relevant documentation if necessary, which may include personas, storyboards, wireframes, flowcharts and usability test results as a way of supporting recommendations
- Media industry / publishing experience
If you are passionate about what you do and keen to make a difference we want to hear from you! Apply now
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age