PMO Analyst / Project Coordinator
My client in the life and pensions industry is looking to recruit for a PMO Analyst on a permanent basis to support the Senior Programme Office Manager by providing an effective central programme office service and support, administering in line with the overall transformation delivery governance.
PMO Analyst Experience required:
- Strong verbal and numeracy skills
- Strong quality and delivery focus
- Good influencing and persuasion skills
- Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information and identify recommendation actions
- Excellent understanding of Office products, particularly Excel with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions
- Some knowledge of Project & Programme Management industry best practice and methodology
- Previous experience in a commercial, administrative or industrial environment with previous experience in project/programme environment
- "Customer service" focus with emphasis on support and delivery
PMO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the maintenance of Transformation Programme and Project governance and standards within the Project Office through ensuring accuracy of data and reported MI
- Maintain and Operate processes within the Programme(s) in line with Group best practices, to enable the effective application of Programme Governance including; Planning, Change Control, Risk and Issue management, Dependencies, Readiness Assurance, Budget Control, etc.
- Contribute to the maintenance and promotion of best practice standards for Programme Office Management and Programme Support within the Programme.
If you feel that your skill set is right for this role and would like to know more details, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age